At Two Rock Dog Ranch, your pup will enjoy the companionship of canine and human friends all day, every day.
Please note: Due to the new Canine Influenza Virus and vaccine-resistant kennel coughs being present in our area, we have a new request. We’re asking clients to please not have your dog in any doggie group activities for a period of two weeks before visiting us.
This is the absolute most effective way (much more so than vaccines) to be sure that no dogs check in while incubating a contagious virus.
In the best interest of our beloved Senior Dogs, we cannot accept reservations longer than four nights for dogs 13 years old and over.
Dogs play with our handlers, work out with high-speed games of chase, or enjoy leisurely sniffing expeditions. There are plenty of comfy dog beds and blankies for snuggling and snoozing wherever — and whenever — they choose. Each dog receives lots of individual attention from human companions — pets, hugs, games and chats — all at no extra charge!
Dog Boarding at Two Rock Dog Ranch includes:
- Day Care – all day play is included with an overnight stay!
- Companionship from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm
- Cuddles and hugs (our staff’s favorite part of the day!)
- Clean, comfortable bedding (or bring your own)
- Spacious sleep suites available (for elderly dogs, arthritic dogs and those sensitive to small spaces)
- Daily health inspection on record (ears, eyes, coat, skin, paws, pads, under tail)
Nights at Two Rock Dog Ranch
All of the dogs stay cozy on cold nights in our well-insulated, heated facility. Soothing music is played throughout the night. Dogs sleep the night away in their own private space, next to their friends. We provide bedding or you may bring your dog’s bedding and/or a scent reminder from home. Dogs are monitored on closed circuit television while they sleep.